Help For Web Editors
iModules Help for Scope Monthly
Overview video on WebEx
- Emails must have the same name as found on the Advancement Communications Calendar.
- You should talk to Maureen to see if there are any changes in how she wants you to interact with the clipboard request system. The lead time for list requests has changed, so make sure you're up to date with how things should be handled.
- The training outline can help you remember the basic workflow.
- Do not fully erase placeholder text if you copy/paste into the template - you will
erase the styling. Paste into the center of the text block, and then backspace out
the unwanted placeholder text.
- Do not fully erase placeholder images when replacing them, or you may also erase the content table. See the FAQ for how to replace images without erasing their content tables.
- There is no folder system for emails, so make sure that you only work on your own
emails, and that you delete any tests when you are done with them.
- There is a folder system already in place for images for Scope Monthly, with a folder for 2016 and 2017.
- There are no test groups in iModules, so you will have to copy/paste individual emails
into the testing area each time. If that becomes problematic, you could talk to IT
about creating a group mailing list, but make sure that it is open to accepting emails
from off-campus, or the iModules test messages will not arrive.
- iModules test messages often are shunted into the Junk or Clutter folders. You could set up a mailbox rule to put them all into a designated folder, or IT can help you work on whitelisting emails from iModules so they go to your mailbox as normal.