2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
Young Alumni Presidents Society Giving Levels and Pledge Options
- Class of 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 (1-4 years) - $100
- Class of 2013, 2012 (5-6 years) - $250
- Class of 2011, 2010, 2009 (7-9 years) - $500
- Class of 2008 (10th year)- $1,000
In the 11th year the level becomes $2,500, unless donors, in their 10th Reunion year, make a 5-year pledge of $1,000 up to their 15th Reunion.
Young Alumni Pledging Options
Multi-year pledges make your Presidents Society giving even easier and more affordable. Young Alumni who opt for a 5-year pledge agreement their first year out, or at their 5th, or 10th Reunions, maintain their Young Alumni Presidents Society status and giving level until their next Reunion. Here are a few examples:
- Example 1 You are a member of the Class of 2017. In your first year after graduation, you make a pledge $100 per year for five years. Your pledge means your gift stays at $100 in your fifth year (instead of increasing to $250), and maintains your place in the Young Alumni Presidents Society.
- Example 2 You are a member of the Class of 2013. At your 5th Reunion you pledge $250 per year for 5 years. Your pledge means your gift stays at $250 in your 7th-9th years (instead of increasing to $500), and maintains your place in the Young Alumni Presidents Society.
- Example 3 - You are a member of the Class of 2008. At your 10th Reunion you pledge $1,000 per year for 5 years. Your pledge means your gift stays at $1,000 in your 10th-14th years (instead of increasing to $2,500), and maintains your place in the Presidents Society.
Many young alums prefer pledging because taking care of their giving early eliminates ongoing solicitations from Skidmore.
For more information about the Young Alumni Presidents Society, contact Kara Livingston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-580-5626.