Tuition, Fees & Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition: $850 (This includes instructional workshops, readings, campus activities and field trip.)
- Room & Board: $754 (This is a residential program. A commuting option is not offered.)
- Application Fee: $60 nonrefundable
- You may request an application fee waiver if you are unable to pay the fee by selecting "Request Application Fee Waiver" on the application.
Full and partial financial aid awards are available to qualified students. To be considered for aid, complete the financial aid application by April 1, 2016.
Application fees will not be refunded.
Because faculty and staff salary commitments must be made in advance and the costs of plant operations are fixed, the College must follow a very limited refund policy. Details of this policy as it relates to tuition, room, and board follow. Appeals for refunds due to extenuating circumstances may be made in writing to the Program Director or the Dean of Special Programs.
If Skidmore College cancels a program, all fees will be refunded.
Tuition payments (less non-refundable deposits) will be refunded if requested, in writing, thirty (30) days prior to the program start date.
- 100% of the room fee will be refunded if the student decides not to attend Skidmore and so notifies the Program Director thirty (30) days prior to the program start date.
- 50% of the room fee will be refunded if withdrawal from the program occurs after this time and before the program begins.
- The room fee will not be refunded if the student withdraws on or after the first day of the program.
- 100% of the board fee will be refunded prior to the program start date.
- Withdrawal from the College after the start of any program shall entitle the student to a pro-rated refund of the unused portion of the board fee from the date of withdrawal, on a weekly basis.