MA 200: LINEAR ALGEBRA

FALL 2006

Instructor: Una Bray
Office:  292 Dana Extension
Telephone
:   580-5283
Email:  ubray@skidmore.edu

Office Hours:    M W F 1:15-2:15
If these times do not suit, please make an appointment.

Text: LINEAR ALGEBRA AND ITS APPLICATIONS 5th edition, revised.
Author
: David Lay
Publisher: Addison-Wesley

Course Requirements:
There are three exams which constitute 75% of your grade. Lab work, homework, group work, class participation and discussion constitute the remaining 25%.

MA 200 SYLLABUS

 

  Una Bray:  ubray@skidmore.edu     518-580-5283

SYLLABUS

MATHEMATICS & COMPUTER SCIENCE HOME PAGE