Peer Academic Coaching (PAC)
Peer Academic Coaching provides relaxed open study spaces for students to work individually or in study groups. During these sessions, students have the opportunity to receive content support from Peer Academic Coaches (PACs), attend workshops, learn subject-specific study skills, and participate in exam review sessions. Students will always know when and where they can access peer support, Sunday-Thursday from 7-9PM. There is no need to sign up…just stop by!
What should I expect at Peer Academic Coaching?
- Open study! Come and go as you’d like.
- Content support with PACs
- Study groups
- Study skills instruction (e.g. Time management, organization, planning, notetaking, exam preparation, etc.)
- Exam review sessions
- Q/A with Peer Academic Coaches about the content and the major
- A supportive and welcoming learning community among students with similar academic interests