A FREE program for Macintosh computers for generating frequencies of great digital precision. (Please see the disclaimer at the bottom of this page)
Summer 2007: RBSquareGen successfully used to dramatically 'devitalize'/destroy/disintegrate select microorganisms. CLICK HERE TO SEE THIS RESEARCH: THE EFFECTS OF AMPLITUDE MODULATED PLASMA WAVES ON SELECT MICROORGANISMS (using "RBSquareGen").
What do you need to run "RBSquareGen"?
What can you do with "RBSquareGen"?
- generate frequencies from 1 Hz to 22,050Hz
- use your Macintosh computer to "drive" a RB Plasma Device* (Rife-Bare Plasma Device)
- feed your OM1 transmitter with frequencies generated by your Macintosh running RBSquareGen
- drive other Rife styled experimental frequency devices with your Macintosh computer
- feed your experimental RF device with frequencies generated by RBSquareGen
- see waveforms of thousands of square wave frequencies (via the built-in oscilloscope in RBSquareGen)
- experiment with the 'duty cycle' of the pulse wave and see how it affects the waveform and spectral content
- You can run several copies of RBSquareGen simultaneously on your Macintosh and set each one to a different frequency!
- Store many of your favorite frequencies in RBSquarGen's convenient PRESETS
*RBSquareGen has been tested with a Rife/Bare Plasma type device driving a 100% helium filled bulb (Phanotron)* and with a long argon filled tube
How do I get going with RBSquareGen?
- Download Max/MSP 4.6.3 Runtime program from the link above
- Install the Max/MSP 4.6.3 Runtime program on your Macintosh computer
- Download the "RBSquareGen" program from the link above (your computer should automatically de-archive it)
- Double click on the "RBSquareGen" Icon and the program will launch
- Click on the "Turn Sound On Button" in the RBSquareGen program
- Turn up the sound volume on your Macintosh computer so you can hear it
- Choose a frequency you wish to run by clicking and dragging your mouse in the yellow 'Set Frequency Box'
- Adjust the frequency up or down 1 Hz, as you wish, pressing the cursor arrows on your Mac keyboard
- Adjust the X axis of the oscilliscope display until you can easily view the waveform (RBSquareGen includes a built-in oscilloscope !)
- Connect the output of your Macintosh to the input of your OM1
- Flip the "Transmit" switch up on your OM1
- Watch your plasma light glow (with proper antenna tuner adjustments of course)
- Search for MORs with painstaking precision
- Generate test tones for your electronic devices to record and analyze
- Learn something about how to write a "patch" for Max/MSP (Digital Music Synthesis Buffs)
Why is it called "RBSquareGen"?
- R: Rife (Royal Raymond Rife)
- B: Bare (Dr. James Bare)
- Square: it generates square waves (pulse waves with a 50% duty cycle) [you can alter the duty cycle if you wish]
- Gen: it is a frequency generator
Some Screen Shots of RBSquareGen in Action.
Some Waveforms and Spectra of RBSquareGen: (as measured coming out of a Macintosh computer)
Waveform with small amplitude: 924 Hz (below):
Waveform from RBSquareGen with larger amplitude: 924 Hz (below)
Spectrum of 924Hz (below):
[In the spectrum display, above, you see the fundamental and a few odd harmonics (square waves produce only odd harmonics) with the amplitude of the odd harmonics falling off rapidly after the initial fundamental freuqency (924Hz)].
3-Dimensional Spectrum Display of 924 Hz (below). We seem to see more upper harmonics in this display. It's always a good idea to look at your data in various formats.
Here's a sonogram of 924 Hz being generated by RBSquareGen (below):
In the sonogram (above), the audio spectrum is broken up into horizontal bands. The brightest band at the bottom is the fundamental (lowest frequency of 924 Hz) and the bands above it are harmonics being generated by RBSquareGen.
Important Disclaimer: While "RBSquareGen" has been tested with the OM1 and a Rife/Bare Plasma Light Device, no guarantee of any kind is provided and you proceed at your own risk. This is an experimental program intended to assist people wanting to experiment with generating different kinds of frequencies. The program is free and provided as a service to the research community, but there is no implied warranty of any kind. Any damage of any kind or injury incurred while running RBSquareGen is your own personal responsibility and you agree to these terms when you download "RBSquareGen".
further questions, email: email@example.com