Let's be creative.
Skidmore's Office of Admissions is pleased to offer limited-capacity campus tours, weekdays at 9:30 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., and Saturdays at 11 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Tours will be conducted outdoors and will not enter any buildings. Pre-registration is required. Due to restrictions associated with the pandemic, we are not able to accommodate walk-ins at this time.
Please be advised if you have experienced any of the following symptoms listed below within 14 days they are considered new symptoms and cannot be attributed to a preexisting health condition.
- I certify that I had my temperature taken today prior to coming to Skidmore campus and that my temperature was less than 100.4°F. Your temperature will also be taken upon arrival to campus.
I also certify that in the past 14 days:
- I have not had a temperatures greater than 100.4°F
- I do not have a cough
- I do not have shortness of breath
- I do not have any two of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19
- I have not had close contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case
- I have not traveled to one of the following states based upon Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order 205, issued June 25, 2020: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
Virtual Open Houses
Those who aren't able to travel or prefer stricter social-distancing protocols are encouraged to register for one of our virtual open house events.
OTHER WAYS TO CONNECT
We think personal connections are still at the heart of the college search and that's perhaps more important now than ever before. So, even if you do visit us we encourage you to still schedule a time to talk to us, a student, or join a virtual group session.
We have a library of resources, and are actively developing more, to help you and your family learn more about Skidmore on your own schedule.
We are also planning an opportunity on October 21 for you to virtually connect with professors from most academic disciplines (registration information will be available soon).
For more questions and information related to Skidmore's ongoing response to COVID-19,
please see our FAQs.