Student Travel to Present Funds
Student Travel to Present Funds are made possible by generous friends and alumni of
Skidmore College. Awards support student travel to present research or creative projects
on an official basis at a conference or a professional meeting. Grants may be used
to defray the costs of travel to the conference, lodging, and meals. Students should
seek support from their departments to cover conference registration and membership
fees in the professional organization. Grant amounts are typically $500-$700 and depend on availability of funds each semester.
Funds are not available for travel to attend a meeting where the student does not present, or for class-related activities (curricular or co-curricular). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Application form
- Faculty sponsor recommendation and signature
- Project / paper / creative work description (PDF)
- Proof of acceptance to the professional meeting
- Budget (itemized and totaled, either as PDF or Excel spreadsheet)
- W-9 Taxpayer ID and certification (home address not Skidmore address)