Advancement Services is responsible for:
- Processing all gifts to the institution, including matching gifts. To check if your employer matches gifts, click here.
- Maintaining and updating alumni, parent and friend database of 50,000 records.
- Creation and maintenance of webpages for the Advancement division.
- Special projects including surveys, analysis and staff training.
- Reporting on information in the Advance database. [Request Report]
Additional services include:
We also serve as a support function for all other areas of institutional advancement.
Alumni can update their records, change their address or search for other alumni on Skidmore Connect.
Advancement OPERATIONS Staff
Executive Director of Advancement Operations & Prospect Development
Director of Advancement Operations and Reports
Assistant Director of Advancement Services
Sr. Gifts and Records Coordinator
Carmela Miano Price
Gifts and Records Coordinator