Information Technology Training
The Instructional Technology staff offer a variety of hands–on training courses throughout the semester. Whether you want to learn something new, see what tools other faculty members are using, or brush up on your GIS, Blackboard or WordPress skills, the diverse IT staff conducts regular face–to–face training to meet your needs. Log in below to see the current courses and offerings available.
Current courses being offered include:
- Apple: From PDF to ePub to Multitouch Books
- Apple: Introduction to iOS 11
- Event Management System (EMS) Training
- Gaining the Upper Hand with Word 2016
- Mathematica 11 Overview
- Mathematica for Beginners
- Using Wolfram|Alpha in Education and Research
- Working Efficiently with Microsoft Excel
Enter your username and password below and click the “Login” button.