Information Technology Training
The Instructional Technology staff offer a variety of hands–on training courses throughout the semester. Whether you want to learn something new, see what tools other faculty members are using, or brush up on your GIS, Blackboard or WordPress skills, the diverse IT staff conducts regular face–to–face training to meet your needs. Log in below to see the current courses and offerings available.
Current courses being offered include:
- Blackboard Custom Instruction
- Creating Visual Learning Objects for Narrative and Documentation
- Creating Your Digital Presence through WordPress
- Digital Self-Paced Learning and Quizzes
- Event Management System (EMS) Training
- Plagiarism Prevention and Detection
- Transcribing With A Little Help From Our AI Friends
- Virtual Collaboration with Zoom!
- Visualize Your Data through Mapping
Enter your username and password below and click the “Login” button.