Returning to Work
To best protect the health and safety of employees and other community members, the College has developed safety guidelines based on recommendations issued by Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and state and local health authorities.
For the spring, the College is currently working to update operational action plans for the many departments that contribute to campus life and operations, including residential life, facilities, dining services, academic support services, cocurricular programs and others, in accordance with the latest health and safety guidance.
- January 26 - Special memo: Employee COVID-19 testing information
- January 11 - COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- January 9 - COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- January 5 - Return to Campus: Important COVID-19 Quarantine, Testing and Travel Information
- November 2 - Important Changes to the Definition of "Close Contact" and the New York State Travel Advisory
- October 26 - Clarification on Travel and Quarantine Requirements
- September 3 - All in for Skidmore: Employee Commitment
- June 26 - Travel Restrictions