Seniors only! Get hired in NYC!
Deadline, Sunday, February 11, 11:59 PM
Interview Day March 2
at the American Management Association in Time Square, NYC
|ECCD NYC 2018 Timeline|
|Sunday, February 11, 2018, @11:59 PM||Student application deadline|
|Monday, February 19, 2018||Employer selections due|
|February 20-26, 2018||Interview sign-up for selected candidates|
|February 27, 2018||Accepted Candidates Info Meeting|
|Friday, March 2, 2018
||ECCD NYC Interview Day|
ECCD (Eastern College Career Day) is a day-long interviewing event in NYC where you can participate in pre-screened interviews with highly sought-after employers.
Here is how you can apply: IMPORTANT: If you have NOT yet logged into the ECCD Application portal yet, you are required to update your password.
Here’s how you do that:
- Go to the ECCD Log-in page.
- This should lead you to the page below. Click on the “Forgot Password” link to enter your email. An email will then be sent to you with a link allowing you to reset your password.
- Set up your profile to be able to browse and apply to available jobs.
- Go to the Employer tab and click on employer directory.
- When you click on individual employers, each company profile has an “Available Positions” section. Click on each position to learn the description, job qualifications, and application requirements.
- Once you are within the job descriptions, you can click “Apply” to submit your materials. NOTE: When you upload your documents, make sure to clearly indicate each of your cover letters by employer name. If you have questions about the application process, please contact Cori in the CDC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Employers in bold are willing to sponsor H1-B Visa
|Open Positions||Employer Location||Company Name|
|Client Service Team||NYC, NY
San Francisco CA
|Policy Analyst||Princeton, NJ||APPRISE|
|K-12 Teaching and Administrative Jobs in Private, College Prep Schools Worldwide (F-1 Visas only are accepted)||Worldwide||Carney, Sandoe, & Associates|
|Paralegal||NYC, NY||Cohen & Gresser LLP|
|Litigation Legal Assistant, Corporate Legal Assistant||NYC, NY||Cravath, Swaine, & Moore LLP|
|Corporate Legal Assistants for Capital Markets and Finance Practices||NYC, NY||Debevoise & Plimpton LLP|
|Healthcare Research Analyst New York||NYC, NY||Guidepoint|
|Research Analyst||NYC, NY
San Francisco, CA
|Portfolio Management Associate, and Research Associate||Bridgewater, NJ||Harding Loevner LP|
|Management Development Program, Branch Management||Mid-Atlantic, Northeast||M&T Bank|
|Associate||Milburn, NJ||Notch Partners|
|Litigation Paralegal||NYC, NY||Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton, & Garrison LLP|
|Member Analyst, Underwriting Analyst||White Plains, NY||PURE Insurance|
|RamaYear, Camp Counselor/Supervisor||Rhinebeck, NY||Ramapo for Children|
|SAGA Fellow SY18-19||Chicago, IL
|Business Analyst||Norwalk, CT||Seurat Group|
|Legal Assistant||NYC NY
San Francisco CA
|Shearman & Sterling LLP|
|Legal Assistant, General Practice and Litigation||NYC, NY||Sullivan & Cromwell|
|Research Assistant||NYC, NY||The Rockefeller University|
|Project Coordinator, Client Services Account Manager||NYC, NY||Transperfect|
|Teacher, Apprentice Teacher, Special Education Teacher||Troy, NY||Uncommon Schools|
|Urban Teachers Resident||Dallas TX
|Entry Level Paralegal positions in Litigation, Corporate, and Restructuring practice groups||NYC, NY||Weil, Gotshal, & Manges LLP|
If you have any questions/issues/difficulties signing-in, navigating, or applying please contact Corine Houry in the CDC at email@example.com, or call her at 518.580.5791.
New companies are being added daily so check back often.