Summer Experience Fund Photo Contest
Summer Experience Fund Awards Program
The Career Development Center invites Summer Experience Funded Interns to participate in a student photo contest. Each of your summer experiences are so unique and we’d like to capture the essence of these experiences to share with the Skidmore community. We’re looking for entries that capture a great internship moment, whether it be a beautiful location, cultural landmark or tradition, event, meeting, or a photo of you or you and your CEO, mentor, or colleagues working on the job. Creativity is encouraged.
Deadline to Submit Photos: Friday, August 24, 2018, 4:30 pm
How it works?
- Students can submit up to 3 photos by emailing them to email@example.com
- Entry form must be submitted with photos
- Subject Line: Photo Contest, Your Last Name, Organization Name
- Email Body: Include your full name and the name of the organization and a brief description of the photo and why you think it’s amazing
- Photo must be taken by you or someone within the organization (no professional photos permitted)
- Photos may be in color or black and white
- Please send original photo file (not copied from Facebook) and must be digital photo and print quality
- Each image should be saved as a separate file and the file name should be your first and last name, class year, and name of the organization (For example: Nancy Smith 18 United Nations)
CREATIVE THOUGHT MATTERS