Plan Your Visit
Tips for Registration
- Talk to your student before you sign up for meals and tickets! The weekend program is a menu from which to chose- you need not attend everything.
- Please remember, if your student is on a meal plan please don’t reserve a meal ticket for them.
- Please make note of what you sign up for. Unless you reserve online you won’t receive a confirmation email.
- Stop at the Celebration Weekend Welcome Desk in Case Center when you arrive for the weekend! You’ll get a final program and the tickets you pre-registered for. You can also register and buy tickets.
- Registering online? Please make sure you click submit until you receive a final confirmation page or your registration will not be processed.
- If you’ve already registered and need to make changes to your reservation, please call the Office of Alumni Relations & College Events at 518-580-5670. Please note the deadlines for any changes/cancellations in the cancellation policy below.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: To receive a refund, all changes/cancellations must be made by October 6, 2017. After this date, Skidmore will not refund any fees or charges associated with Celebration Weekend, commitments and guarantees will have already been given to vendors and other partners Refunds will be processed in the same form payment was received (credit card or check).
Skidmore does not offer hotel room blocks for Celebration Weekend. Please visit the Saratoga Chamber of Commerce at www.saratoga.org for a listing of area hotels. If rooms are not available in Saratoga Springs, other hotels in the area may be found in Ballston Spa, Glens Falls, Malta, Queensbury, or Clifton Park. Those needing accommodations near the Albany International Airport may find hotels in Latham and Albany. Reserve early!
We encourage visitors to park in perimeter lots and walk Skidmore's beautiful campus. There should be plenty of parking available on campus. Visitors are asked to obey standard parking rules and avoid designated fire lanes and handicapped spots (without a tag).
Restaurants & Shops
Families and visitors looking for shopping and dining off campus may visit the Saratoga Chamber of Commerce at www.saratoga.org. Major chain stores and national restaurant chains are available in Wilton, Exit 15 of the Northway (I-87), while smaller boutique shopping and local eateries are available around Broadway in Saratoga Springs and in the villages of Ballston Spa and Glens Falls.