Social Media Handbook
Various rules and policies govern your interactions on social media sites. These guidelines, HR advice, the Skidmore Employee Handbook, copyright laws, FERPA and social media sites' terms of service.
This list is not meant to be exhaustive; additional rules and/or policies may apply. Always consult with your supervisor, the Human Resources Department, or the relevant department chair.
Skidmore Policies and Handbooks
- Social Media Guidelines from Office of Communications and Marketing
- Social Media Policy from HR
- Employee Handbooks from HR
- Policy against workplace violence from HR
- Expression of Political Opinions Policy
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Faculty Handbooks from the Dean of Faculty
- FERPA Guidelines
- Copyright Information from IT