Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Office of Community Service Programs


If you need help securing transportation to a service learning placement you should contact the Office of Community Service. There are several options including:

1) Free bus transportation,

2) Taxi service,

3) Reserving a Skidmore car (You must complete a Student Driver Authorization Application):

 The Office will also help make arrangements for clubs or groups participating in a volunteer project.