Accepted Candidates 2019
If your application has been accepted for the Decoda │Skidmore Chamber Music Institute, congratulations! The following information is essential in planning your stay at Skidmore College. Unless requested, this information will not be mailed to you. If you have trouble accessing the documents or have any questions, please contact Coleen Stephenson.
You will be notified of your chamber music assignments soon and will receive your music (most likely by mail) well in advance of the Institute.
- Acceptance letter
- General information
- Packing List
- Guest Information
- Guide to flying with musical instruments
- Health form (must be completed if under the age of 18)
- Residence hall policies for minors
- Residence hall policies for adults
- Skidmore’s Smoking Policy - Skidmore College is a smoke-free campus. Skidmore’s Smoking Policy applies to all members of the Skidmore community and to all guests and visitors to campus.