Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Skidmore College Employee Handbook for Staff

Travel and Entertainment

Employees should become familiar with the Travel & Entertainment Policies of the College (The policies are located at the Financial Services Policy site.) The link provides information on:

  • Responsibility
  • Modes of Transportation
  • Lodging, meals and incidentals
  • Cash Advances
  • Reporting and approval of expenditures
  • Entertainment

Employees may contact Financial Services directly regarding specific questions or issues. 

If you have questions or require additional information with respect to any Handbook content, please contact Human Resources (extension 5800).

Section 6 - Updated August 2015