Commitment to Communication
Ongoing and enhanced communication with the entire Skidmore campus community of students, faculty and staff, the Board of Trustees and our students’ parents and families will be crucial during the process of returning to campus.
The College will continue to provide weekly updates on progress in all areas of the fall planning process, including new guidance on health and safety requirements and new information about student residential life.
- July 8, 2020 - Community Forum for families of returning students
- July 8, 2020 - Community Forum for returning students (sophomores, juniors and seniors)
- July 8, 2020 - Community Forum for first-year students, transfer students and their families
- July 8, 2020 - Faculty Community Forum (login required)
- July 8, 2020 - Staff Community Forum (login required)
- July 7, 2020 - Athletics update from Gail Cummings-Danson
- July 2, 2020 - President Conner announces the fall 2020 plan for Skidmore
- June 24, 2020 - Latest fall planning update from President-elect Marc C. Conner
- June 19, 2020 - New York Phase 2 Reopening Plan Information Sessions (Skidmore login required)
- June 18, 2020 - Fall planning update for parents, families and students
- June 17, 2020 - Fall planning update for members of the Skidmore community
- June 12, 2020 - Important update from President Glotzbach and President-Elect Conner about the College’s plans for the fall 2020 semester.