Welcome, Class of 2023!
Congratulations to those accepted into Skidmore's Class of 2023! You and your family should be proud.
If you have any questions about your first year at Skidmore, feel free to contact the Office of the First-Year Experience at 518-580-8111 or firstname.lastname@example.org. May the rest of your senior year in high school be rewarding, and once again, welcome to Skidmore!
FYI from FYE is a monthly newsletter produced over the summer months to help you get ready to join your classmates in August.
Next Steps After Enrolling
- Be on the lookout for a letter about setting up your Skidmore email. Important paperwork will be sent to you, using your Skidmore email address, throughout the summer months.
- Check important dates and deadlines (dates will be updated as they become available).
- ED 1 and 2 students: Please note that we will not accept forms until the full class
is admitted in May.
- Parents can also sign up to receive the FYI from FYE newsletter.
- ED 1 and 2 students: Please note that we will not accept forms until the full class is admitted in May.
- You are invited to attend an Accepted Candidate Day event, held on campus on April 5, April 12, or April 15. Registration starts in late March, so keep an eye on your email.
Life at Skidmore
Keep up with a different Skidmore student each week by following the @LifeAtSkidmore instagram account! They’ll show you around campus, take you to class and give you
an understanding of what attending Skidmore College is really like.
What's on the menu? Check out our award-winning Murray-Aikins Dining Hall.
Still have questions? Connect with one of our Admissions Ambassadors.
Visit the campus bookstore for books, computers, Skidmore gear, and more.
Join the Class of 2023 group on Facebook, and meet other members of your class.
Post photos and videos of you receiving your acceptance letter with #Skidmore2023.