- Ph.D. 2011, Oceanography, University of Maine, Orono
- B.A. 2001, Chemistry, Carleton College
- GE 112 Oceanography: Introduction to the Marine Environment
- GE 235 Data Analysis and Scientific Programming in Earth and Environmental Sciences
- GE 251 The Coastal Ocean
- GE 305 Remote Sensing of the Earth and Environment
- GE 306 Oceans and Global Change
Processes influencing rapid transformation and export of particulate matter in open
ocean, coastal, and near-bottom environments; validation and application of optical
sensors for particulate matter; ocean color remote sensing of lakes and coastal waters;
photochemical reactions of suspended particulate matter.
For more information on research projects, current funding, and student opportunities, please visit my website.