Enrollment Forms for Incoming Students
Health Services Packet - August 1, 2019 Deadline
Student Health Web Portal
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER
2. Click "NOT REGISTERED? REGISTER".
3. Enter Skidmore ID # (include 00), birth date, security question and answer.
Remember exactly how entered as answer must match when setting password shortly.
4. Click "REGISTER"
You will receive message "REGISTRATION SUCCESSFUL" and "CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON OBTAINING PASSWORD".
5. Check Skidmore email INBOX OR JUNK/SPAM FOLDER for message from "STUDENTHEALTHPORTAL" with subject "PORTAL REGISTRATION".
6. Click "LINK TO OBTAIN PASSWORD".
Answer security question exactly how entered before.
7. Create, verify, and "SET PASSWORD".
You will receive message "PASSWORD CONFIRMATION SUCCESSFUL".
INSTRUCTIONS TO LOGIN
1. Click "CLICK HERE TO LOGIN".
2. Enter Skidmore ID # (include the 00).
3. Enter password just created.
4. Click on "PENDING FORMS" in top left corner
5. Complete forms and click "SUBMIT".
The server can "time you out" and does not save information if you remain inactive in the open form.
Once you click "SUBMIT" at the bottom, the form will be sent directly to Health Services and will disappear from your "pending forms" file.
- If you encounter any difficulties in logging in to the portal, completing portal forms, or receive an error message contact Skidmore Health Services (not Skidmore IT Department) for any problems you incur. We will be glad to assist you. Please contact us at (518) 580-5550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you experience problems with registering or completing the forms try using the latest version of the browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari).