STEP 2 Complete the following electronic forms in the health portal:
(This checklist is provided for your convenience to ensure completion of all required Health Services forms).
STEP 1 Register for the Skidmore online health portal.
- Contact Information and Text Consent
- Health History
- Consent for Care and Privacy Attestation
STEP 3 Physicals performed on or after August 1, 2021 may be uploaded. (Other physical exam documentation signed by a medical provider may be accepted). If you have not had a physical, please print the exam form below and schedule an appointment with your primary care provider.
- Physical Exam Form performed after August 1, 2021.
- Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire/Testing performed after August 1, 2021.
- Immunization Record New York State & Skidmore College requirements include:
- MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella) vaccines – 1st dose given on or after 1st birthday. 2nd dose required at least 28 days after 1st dose.
- TD or Tdap – Tetanus, Diptheria, & Pertussis vaccine: Required within the last 10 years.
- COVID-19 Series and Booster (CDC or WHO approved).
- Meningitis (Menactra, Menquadfi or Menveo – ACWY) within the last 5 years.
- Additional requirements for NCAA Varsity Athletes:
- Sickle Cell Testing Requirement
- Sports Health History Form
STEP 4 Upload the front/back copy of your insurance card to the portal.
STEP 5 (if applicable) Upload the Religious Exemption Statement to the portal.
Available Vaccines at Health Services
Health Services offers MMR, TDaP, and Meningitis. These vaccinations are covered if you have the student health insurance, CDPHP. All others can pay in cash, student account, or Skidmore debit card.