General Student Services:
- Care for illness/injury
- General Lab testing
We provide onsite laboratory testing including rapid mono testing, rapid strep screening, rapid Oral HIV testing, urinalysis, and urine pregnancy testing. Most blood tests, Pap smears, and STD tests will be sent to Saratoga Hospital Lab.
- Medication and Supplies
- Physical exams for travel abroad, pre-employment, sports reviews, and post graduate programs
- Sexual Health
- Sexual assault/sexual harassment information, prevention, education, counseling and support
- Smoking cessation information, education, and support
- Resources for health/illness/wellness related topics/issues for articles, papers, etc.
- Referrals to outside community specialists
Health Services maintains a list of names and phone numbers of local providers.
Please note that we are not able to administer allergy shots. For a referral
to a local doctor who can
administer allergy shots, please contact us at 518-580-5550.
- There is no charge for visits to Health Services, most medications and some laboratory services. Students will be charged for prescription medications, immunizations, or supplies. All fees are discussed with the patient prior to being applied.
- We do NOT bill your health insurance. Students can submit receipts to private carrier for reimbursement or to a medical spending account.
- Students (or their health insurers) are responsible for all bills relating to care outside of Health Services which may include emergency room and urgent care center visits, outside laboratory tests and x-rays, visits to outside providers, and outside prescriptions.