Health Professions Advisory Committee (HPAC) and Student Health Professions Network                                                                                                                   
  Join Student Network button      Faculty       Join HPAC        Linked In image

Frequently Asked Questions


Getting Started

    1. Karen Arciero, Senior Instructor, Health and Exercise Sciences
    2. Kara Cetto Bales, Senior Instructor, Chemistry
    3. Jennifer Bonner, Associate Professor, Biology and Neuroscience
    4. Sarah DiPasquale, Assistant Professor, Dance
    5. Denise Evert, Associate Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience
    6. Patricia Fehling, Professor of Health and Exercise Sciences
    7. Raymond Giguere, Professor of Chemistry
    8. Sarita Lagalwar, Assistant Professor of Neuroscience
    9. Eun-sil Lee, Coordinator of Upperclassmen Initiatives, Opportunity Program
    10. Kendrah D. Murphy, Assistant Professor of Physics
    11. T.H. Reynolds, assistant professor of health and exercise sciences
    12. Shannon Rodriguez, Associate Director for Preprofessional and Graduate Study
    13. Kelly Sheppard, Associate Professor of Chemistry
    14. Patti Steinberger, Senior Instructor, Biology