Life at Skidmore Archives
- Skidmore has taught me many things, including how to use resources and the expertise of people I’ve met here to begin constructing my post-grad life.
- We sat down with the three student producers of the 31st annual National College Comedy Festival to learn a little more about what makes laughter, and this event, an integral part of the Skidmore student experience.
- Art has always been central to the way I see and exist in the world. Thankfully, Skidmore has given me countless opportunities to learn and teach through art, including crafting my own hands-on internship at the Tang Teaching Museum.
- Have you ever wondered how your favorite D-Hall dishes would taste if you switched out the usual bread with a waffle? Adam Weinreb '20 did, and blogged about it.
- Part fast-casual restaurant, part living room, part stage, part meeting space, part study spot, The Spa is a special place to many Skidmore students.
- Off campus, I am Ms. Goldstein the teacher. On campus, I am Hillary, the college student. They are one and the same for me, but balancing both can be equal parts hectic and exciting. Here is a day in my life.
- From its towering presence over campus to its sweeping penthouse views, here’s why I believe the iconic Jonsson Tower is an unforgettable part of the Skidmore student experience.
- As a DJ, I've discovered that everyone at Skidmore has a unique playlist for their college journey. It's when you mix them together, though, that things really start to vibe.
- While we all have different perspectives and are sure to have different experiences, there are universal considerations that anyone planning an off-campus journey should make. Here are some key questions to ask yourself before leaving Skidmore.
- Saratoga Springs and its surrounding area are home to more than 25 public parks and trails, two state parks and one national park. Here's my perspective on a few favorites.