Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Post Office

Change of Address Form

Please note: If you are returning to your permenant/parents address, there is no need to fill out the change of address form, as that address is already the one on record. Only use the change form if your address is different than what is already on file.


Your Information
New Address Information
Effective Dates