The Presidents Society represents a group of dedicated alumni, parents, and friends that demonstrate commitment by supporting the College at a leadership level. For more than 50 years, Presidents Society donors have had an enormous impact on our success by strengthening Skidmore's reputation as a top liberal arts college. Each year an impressive 90% of gifts to Skidmore come directly from the Presidents Society—a true testament to the generosity of our community.
Presidents Society Giving Levels
- Lucy Skidmore Scribner, Founder: $100,000
- Charles Keyes: $50,000
- Henry Moore: $25,000
- Val Wilson: $10,000
- Joseph Palamountain: $5,000
- David Porter: $2,500
- Classes of 2007-2010: $1,000
Young Alumni Presidents Society Giving Levels
- Class of 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 (1–4 years): $250
- 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 (5–9 years): $500
- Class of 2011 (10th year): $1,000
For more information about the Presidents Society, please contact Katie Rocque at firstname.lastname@example.org.