Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Office of the Registrar

Non-matriculated Transcript Request Form

This form is to be used ONLY by non-matriculated students, and former Skidmore students unable to obtain Skidmore Connect logins from the Alumni Affairs Office.

To process your transcript:

1. Please complete the form online, print it off, and sign it.

    Class Year = SP (Non-Matriculated students); Class Year = Graduation Year (Withdrawn Students).

2. Transcripts are not processed until the signed form is received in the Registrar's Office.

3. You may fax (518.580.5749), email as an attachment to 
    (electronic signatures are NOT accepted) or mail.