Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Office of the Registrar


Transcript Request w/signed Release Form

This form is to be used ONLY by colleges, universities or businesses who are requesting an official transcript, on behalf of the student, and have a signed student release form.

To process a transcript, you must:

1. Complete the Skidmore Transcript Request form (link above), and print.

2. You may fax (518.580.5749), email as an attachment to or mail the request form along with the signed student release form.
 (electronic signatures are NOT accepted) 

3. Transcripts are not processed until we receive both the request form, and the signed student release form.