Sussman Village, Buildings A and B
Sussman Village Buildings A and B were built in 2012 and first housed residents for the 2012–13 academic year.
- Laundry room with four washers and four dryers (one room per building)
- Kitchen with a microwave, refrigerator, sink, stove/oven and fire extinguisher (one per apartment)
- Cable and Wireless internet are provided
Bedrooms are furnished with the following items upon move in:
- Desk (42" x 24" x 30" H)
- Desktop bookcase (36-1/2" x 12" x 24" H)
- Desk chair
- Dresser (30" x 24" x 30" H)
- Twin extra-long bed (80" x 36" x 22" H)
- Nightstand (16" x 24" x 28" H)
Apartments are furnished with the following items upon move-in:
- Dining room: table and five chairs
- Living room: sofa, two chairs, coffee table and two end tables
- Phone port with telephone in kitchen
The are three different styles of apartments in Sussman Village Buildings A and B.
The three styles are differentiated by the number of residents and which level of
the building they are located on. The three types are:
- five-person, lower level
- five-person, upper level
All two-person apartments are located on the lower level of the complex and are fully accessible and ADA-compliant.
All five-person apartments consist of two floors. The lower floor houses the entrance to the apartment, a full kitchen, living room, dining room and one bedroom and full bathroom. The upper floor houses the remaining four bedrooms and a full bathroom.
All bedrooms in Sussman Village Buildings A and B are single-occupancy.
- Single room: vary
- Closets: vary