Important Dates - 2020-2021 Academic Year
|New students arrive (transfer and Class of 2023)||TBD|
|Returning students arrive||TBD|
|Classes Begin||Monday, August 24, 2020|
|Classes End||Friday, November 20, 2020|
|All Residential Spaces close||Saturday, November 21, 10 a.m.|
|Spring 2021 Semester|
|New students arrive (transfer and Class of 2023)||Students will receive a move in time via email|
|Returning students arrive||Students will receive a move in time via email|
|Classes Begin||Tuesday, February 2, 2021|
|Classes End||Tuesday, May 4, 2021|
|Residential Spaces close for Undergraduates (Classes of 2022, 2023, and 2024||24 Hours After your Last Final. No later than 10 AM, Friday, May 14|
|Residential Spaces close for Class of 2021||10 AM Sunday, May 23|
For more information, please view the 2020 - 2021 Academic Calendar.
- Undergraduate students in the Classes of 2022, 2023, and 2024 must move out 24 hours after their last final; no later than 10 AM on Friday, May 14th
- Graduating Seniors in the Class of 2021 must move out by 10 AM on Sunday, May 23rd
- Students approved to stay for Summer Session 1 and 3 may request to stay between the end of finals and the start of the Summer Session via the Summer Housing Application
- Students with extenuating circumstances may request to stay beyond the closing date. More information regarding this request process will be coming soon.
Important information to note
- All students must move out of the residential spaces completely. No items should be left behind in rooms. Students wishing to store items should make their own arrangements.
- Residence hall rooms and apartments need to be left in the same condition as found upon moving in, including original furnishings assigned to the room. Students can refer to their room/apartment inspection form for details of the original condition.
- A charge will be assessed for rooms not in original condition, or without original
furnishings (excessively dirty, room damage, extra or missing furniture).