Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Safety Committee

Motor vehicle policy: auto insurance

The college’s insurance provides for both liability and physical damage for college-owned, -leased or -rented vehicles.

Certificate of insurance documents, which evidences the college's insurance, are below. When renting, please print out two copies, one for the rental agency and one to carry with you as you travel.

  • For destinations to Canada, please contact the Office of Risk Management at ext. 5812 to request a Canadian insurance document.