Dates and Deadlines
More information coming soon for the 2019 Awards!
- March 2019: Applications for 2019 SEE-Beyond
- Due to department chair or program director no later than noon on Friday, March 22,
- Due to department chair or program director no later than noon on Friday, March 22, 2019.
- April 2019: Selections announced
- Students will be notified on or before Friday, April 12, 2019 (also the deadline to submit supervisor statements/placement confirmations).
The most daunting aspect of my experience was the possible realization that field work would not be the direction I wanted to take my anthropology degree. I knew that TCAP would be entirely different—an experience that would drop me into the deep end. SEE-Beyond allowed me to embrace this challenge and helped me to realize that this is the right career path for me after college. I am surer than ever about my future path in academics at Skidmore as well as beyond.Sara Low ’13
Anthropology, Archeology Field School, Taos Collaborative Archaeology Program (TCAP), New Mexico