Creative thought creating value
The Skidmore-Saratoga Consulting Partnership (SSCP) is the public face of MB 360, an advanced seminar and practicum on strategic consulting that affords highly accomplished Skidmore students an invaluable, for-credit opportunity to gain hands-on consulting experience.
SSCP's mission is to create a strategic partnership between our campus and our community by offering pro bono consulting services to enable the region’s for-profit and nonprofit enterprises to realize their potential and achieve their goals: creative thought creating value.
Watch our videos to discover how SSCP creates value for students and clients.
SSCP consulting teams tackle complex business and organizational challenges during intensive 12-week engagements culminating in a comprehensive consulting report and a formal presentation of strategic recommendations to the client's executive team or board of directors. Example SSCP services include:
- Analyzing profitability, feasibility and sustainability
- Benchmarking competitive and comparative landscapes
- Researching market perceptions through focus groups and surveys
- Recommending marketing, communications and social-media initiatives
- Drafting actionable business plans and strategies
SSCP clients are regional businesses, arts organizations, nonprofits and social enterprises eager to gain strategic insight and ready to step back from day-to-day operations to look at the big picture. SSCP clients value this unique opportunity to really get to know their competition, their customers, their brand, their future—using analytical frameworks and techniques employed by the most prestigious consulting firms and proven highly effective.
- Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SkidmoreSaratogaConsultingPartnership/.