Student Summer Housing Overview
Online Application Due May 15
We are thrilled you are planning on joining us on campus this summer! Whether you are taking a class, doing research or working to support our campus, Skidmore and Saratoga Springs are the places to be for an unforgettable summer!Important Dates for Summer 2015:
- February 2: Housing Application opens
- February 4: Summer Sessions course registration opens
- May 15: Housing Application deadline for Session 1 & 3 housing
- June 19: Housing Application deadline for Session 2 housing
- Move-In and Move-Out Dates
- Housing before May 31 is considered an early arrival. Please contact us if you require housing before this date.
- May 31: Summer Session 1 & 3 Move-In
- July 3: Summer Session 1 Move-Out
- July 5: Summer Session 2 Move-In
- August 8: Summer Session 2 & 3 Move-Out
- Housing after August 8 is considered a late departure. Please contact us if you require
housing after this date.
- See more dates in the full Summer Week Calendar.
- Students enrolled in Skidmore College Summer Sessions Classes for credit
- Students participating in Summer Collaborative Research
- Students enrolled in a Skidmore sponsored internship or Skidmore Independent Study
- Student employees working on campus
- Visiting students and interns
- Summer Sessions, Employees, Interns: Northwoods Apartments
- Collaborative Research: Wiecking Hall
- Students may request roommates/housemates while applying. Students are grouped based on arrival and departure dates, so not all roommate/housemate requests can be honored.
- Housing or meal charges cannot be pro-rated by day.
- See more on Summer Housing and Meal Rates
- Read over Summer Housing and Meal Rates
- Review Student Summer Housing Dates and take note of the weeks you will require housing.
- Submit an Online Application
Questions, Clarifications, Concerns? Please Contact Us:
Office of the Dean of Special Programs
2nd Floor Filene Hall
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866