Student Summer Housing Overview
The Summer Housing Application is open for Session 2 registrations only. If you missed Session 1 registration, please contact us immediately.
We are thrilled you are planning on joining us on campus this summer! Whether you are taking a class, doing research or working to support our campus, Skidmore and Saratoga Springs are the places to be for an unforgettable summer!
Important Dates for Summer 2016:
- January 11: Summer Sessions course registration opens
- February 22: Housing Application opens
- May 8: Housing Application deadline for Session 1 (May 31-July 2) and Session 3 (May 31 - August 6)
- June 12: Housing Application deadline for Session 2 (July 3 - August 6)
- Move-In and Move-Out Dates
- Housing before May 29 is considered an early arrival and requires prior approval. Please contact us if you require housing before this date.
- May 29: Summer Session 1 & 3 Move-In
- July 2: Summer Session 1 Move-Out
- July 3: Summer Session 2 Move-In
- August 6: Summer Session 2 & 3 Move-Out
- Housing after August 6 is considered a late departure and requires prior approval. Please contact us if
you require housing after this date.
- See more dates in the full Summer Week Calendar.
- Students enrolled in Skidmore College Summer Sessions Classes for credit
- Students participating in Summer Collaborative Research
- Students enrolled in a Skidmore sponsored internship or Skidmore Independent Study
- Student employees working on campus (must be verified by supervisor)
- Visiting students and interns
- Please contact us if you are not sure of your eligibility.
- Summer Sessions, Employees, Interns: Northwoods Apartments
- Collaborative Research: Wiecking Hall
- Students are grouped based on arrival and departure dates, but you may request to live with others with the same housing dates when you apply.
- Requests for roommates/housemates with different housing dates will not be honored.
- Housing or meal charges cannot be pro-rated by day.
- See more on Summer Housing and Meal Rates
- Read over Summer Housing and Meal Rates
- Review Student Summer Housing Dates and take note of the weeks you will require housing.
- Submit an Online Application
- Please contact us immediately to request any changes to be made to your housing dates after your application is submitted.
Questions, Clarifications, Concerns? Please Contact Us:
Office of the Dean of Special Programs
2nd Floor Filene Hall
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866