Student Summer Housing Overview
The Summer Housing Application is now open. Please read through all housing information before submitting your application.
We are thrilled you are planning on joining us on campus this summer! Whether you are taking a class, doing research or working to support our campus, Skidmore and Saratoga Springs are the places to be for an unforgettable summer!
Important Dates for Summer 2016:
- January 11: Summer Sessions course registration opens
- February 22: Housing Application opens
- May 8: Housing Application deadline for Session 1 (May 31-July 2) and Session 3 (May 31 - August 6)
- June 12: Housing Application deadline for Session 2 (July 3 - August 6)
- Move-In and Move-Out Dates
- Housing before May 29 is considered an early arrival and requires prior approval. Please contact us if you require housing before this date.
- May 29: Summer Session 1 & 3 Move-In
- July 2: Summer Session 1 Move-Out
- July 3: Summer Session 2 Move-In
- August 6: Summer Session 2 & 3 Move-Out
- Housing after August 6 is considered a late departure and requires prior approval. Please contact us if
you require housing after this date.
- See more dates in the full Summer Week Calendar.
- Students enrolled in Skidmore College Summer Sessions Classes for credit
- Students participating in Summer Collaborative Research
- Students enrolled in a Skidmore sponsored internship or Skidmore Independent Study
- Student employees working on campus (must be verified by supervisor)
- Visiting students and interns
- Please contact us if you are not sure of your eligibility.
- Summer Sessions, Employees, Interns: Northwoods Apartments
- Collaborative Research: Wiecking Hall
- Students are grouped based on arrival and departure dates, but you may request to live with others with the same housing dates when you apply.
- Requests for roommates/housemates with different housing dates will not be honored.
- Housing or meal charges cannot be pro-rated by day.
- See more on Summer Housing and Meal Rates
- Read over Summer Housing and Meal Rates
- Review Student Summer Housing Dates and take note of the weeks you will require housing.
- Submit an Online Application
- Please contact us immediately to request any changes to be made to your housing dates after your application is submitted.
Questions, Clarifications, Concerns? Please Contact Us:
Office of the Dean of Special Programs
2nd Floor Filene Hall
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866