Boys Basketball High Potential Overnight Camp
Skidmore College Williamson Sports Center
Times: Friday 12:00pm – Saturday 5:00pm
(Registration between 12pm-1pm) (Checkout between 4:30pm-5pm)
For Who: Boys grades 7-11
This camp will not be available for walk-up registration. Registration must be made online prior to the camp.
- High level instruction
- Skills and drills taught with simplicity and clarity
- High repetition of basic fundamentals; shooting, passing and dribbling in competitive stations.
- Campers gain knowledge and confidence in their game while competing in a talented pool of other players.
- 5 on 5 Games
- This clinic is designed for players who have a foundation of skills and are interested in building upon what they have learned so far.
- 3 Meals will be provided for the campers (Dinner Friday, Breakfast and Lunch Saturday)
12:00pm-1:00pm Registration/Room Check-In
1:00pm-5:00pm Instruction/Drills/Stations (Williamson Center)
5:00pm-6:30pm Dinner (Dining Hall)
7:00pm-9:45pm 5 on 5 Games (Williamson Center)
10:00pm-11:00pm (Dorms) Pizza/Gatorade/Snacks Available for Purchase
11:30pm Lights Out
8:00am-9:15am Breakfast (Dining Hall)
12:30pm-1:30pm Lunch (Dining Hall)
2:00pm-4:30pm 5 on 5 Games (Williamson Center)
What to Bring
- Sweatshirt/Tee-Shirts/Shorts/Socks/ Basketball Sneaks
- Camp Store Money
- Alarm Clock
Joe Burke – Head Men's Basketball Coach