STREB Extreme Action
June 2 - 22, 2019
Elizabeth Streb by IOULEX
Please review the suggested requirements below to prepare for submitting your application.
Workshop Dates: June 2–22, 2019
Application Deadline: April 15, 2019
Applications will be notified of their status within 2 weeks of applying and a waiting list will be established for entrance to the program. The deadline to apply for financial assistance is April 15, 2019.
Eligibility: A formal audition is not required. Pre-professional and professional movers (intermediate and advanced students ages 16 and up) will be required to submit:
- A completed online application
- A $60 application fee
- Resume, vita and/or narrative describing your training (.pdf or .doc/.docx preferred)
- Please note your experience in the physical arts and sports
- Indicate any performance, dance or choreography experience if any and relevant
- Please submit a document (.pdf file or .doc/.docx preferred) answering the following
- Why STREB? Please tell us your reason for wanting to study with STREB and learn Pop Action. (2-3 sentences will be fine.)
- What do you hope to take away from this experience? (2-3 sentences will be fine.)
In accordance with U.S. Federal regulations, all non-U.S. Citizens must have a student visa to study in the United States. You may not attend Skidmore on a tourist visa. If you are an international student applying to the summer program, please view International Student Visa Info.