Doug Varone and Dancers
May 31 – June 20, 2020
Doug Varone with workshop participants
Application Information APPLY
Workshop Dates: May 31 – June 20, 2020
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
Applications will be notified of their status within 2 weeks of applying and a waiting list will be established for entrance to the program. The deadline to apply for financial assistance is April 15, 2020.
Eligibility: A formal audition is not required. Pre-professional and professional dancers (intermediate and advanced students ages 16 and up) should be prepared to choose afternoon elective classes and submit:
- A completed online application
- A $60 application fee
- Resume, vita and/or narrative describing your training (.pdf or .doc/.docx preferred)
- Photo/Headshot (optional)
- An online link (and password if required) to a 5-minute excerpt from a recently choreographed work, IF you select Choreographic Devices as an afternoon elective.
- An online link to a 5-minute excerpt of a video of you in performance, IF you are requesting financial assistance
In accordance with U.S. Federal regulations, all non-U.S. Citizens must have a student visa to study in the United States. You may not attend Skidmore on a tourist visa. If you are an international student applying to the summer program, please view International Student Visa Info.