Skip to Main Content
Skidmore College
Summer Sessions
Students examining things

International Students

In accordance with U.S. Federal regulations, all non-U.S. citizens must have a student visa to study in the United States. You may not attend Skidmore on a tourist visa. If you are an international student applying to Summer Sessions, please review the Visa information below.