Rooms & Rates
The Surrey Inn has a total of nine bedrooms, each with a private bath. The bedrooms, located on the second floor, all contain one queen-size bed.
Each room is uniquely furnished with various items from the original Skidmore campus, in addition to donations from past presidents and alumni. Room amenities include private telephones, cable television, wireless Internet, and room air conditioning.
- Reservations made by the college (departmental charge): $70 per night
- Personal reservations (check or credit card): $100 per night
- Security Policy: Our booking engine, SuperINN.com, uses a VeriSign Extended Validation SSL, which gives website visitors an easy and reliable way to establish trust online. Only SSL certificates with extended validation (EV) will trigger high-security web browsers to display a green address bar with the name of the organization that owns the SSL certificate and the name of the certificate authority that issued it. The green bar shows site visitors that the transaction is encrypted and the organization has been authenticated according to the most rigorous industry standard.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservation must be canceled 24 hours prior to guest(s) arrival, or a $20 charge will apply
- Non-Smoking Policy: The inn is smoke-free. The burning of candles or incense in guest rooms is prohibited.
- Pet Policy: Only service animals are permitted.
Guidelines for Use
- Limited to the following groups for College-related business only
- Board of Trustees/Alumni Board
- Faculty and administration staff under special circumstances
- Guest for college-sponsored events
- Department account number must be provided when reservations are made
- Name of guest(s) and guest email must be provided at the time of reservation
- Check-In: 3 p.m.; check-out: 11 a.m.
- Access information will be emailed directly to the Surrey guest
- Reservations must be made at least 72 hours prior to desired arrival time