Sustainability in the News
- U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and others highlight Skidmore as a top liberal arts college with "Great Financial Aid," a “Best Value School," and a "Top Performer in Social Mobility."
- Senior research yields year-round growing and gathering space that will bolster sustainability efforts, coursework, and well-being at Skidmore.
- The student-led event shares sustainable local food with the Skidmore community and supports the community at large.
- We import farmed salmon and export wild salmon. From cod and tuna to shrimp and oysters, the seafood sourcing crisis will be discussed in a Dec. 10 talk by a prominent author.
- Dominic Frongillo, a climate change advocate who rallied efforts against fracking, will help launch Skidmore's energy awareness campaign.