- Turn off or put your computer to sleep when not in use.
- Replace an inefficient incandescent bulb with a compact fluorescent or LED bulb.
- Unplug appliances when not in use and use a powerstrip to unpower appliances all at
- Only do laundry when you have a full load.
- Open blinds during the day to let in daylight and then close them at night.
- Read a book instead of watching TV.
- Turn off the lights!
- If you are able, take the stairs.
- Study in groups.
- Reach out to your eco-rep for additional ideas.