You matter, you make a difference.
The Young Alumni Presidents Society is a group of dedicated graduates of the last decade who support Skidmore at a leadership level. These donors are integral in helping to provide opportunities for our students and faculty. Through their generosity and confidence in Skidmore, they set a standard for giving that inspires the entire college community.
Last year Young Alumni Presidents Society donors collectively funded:
Young Alumni Presidents Society donors:
- Receive invitations to all Presidents Society events.
- Connect with college trustees, President Glotzbach, other PS donors, classmates and your favorite faculty and staff.
- Raised 73 percent of all young alumni giving.
- Become a part of a larger group of leadership donors who have contributed to 93 percent of the more than $23 million raised in fiscal year 2014–15.
- Network with leading alumni employed in numerous businesses and industries.
- Hear important Skidmore insider news and updates first.
- Share opinions and ideas with Skidmore Advancement staff and leadership volunteers.
- Stay connected and involved.