- American String Quartet returns for string festival
The College's ninth string festival will feature a return appearance of the American String Quartet as artists-in-residence. Read More.
- Fellowship Band at Zankel March 22
One of the world's best drummers, composer Brian Blade, brings his Fellowship Band to Zankel Music Center Friday, March 22. Read More.
- Horn trio to present world premiere at Zankel
The Skidmore Horn Trio's March 7 debut at the Arthur Zankel Music Center will feature a world premiere of Sonata for Violin and Piano by Evan Mack. Read More.
- Legendary performer Ben Vereen to give show at Zankel
Tickets go on sale March 15 for June 7 show, presented by SaratogaArtsFest Read More.
- Zephyros Winds, distinguished chamber ensemble, to perform at Zankel
Zephyros Winds, one of America's most distinguished chamber ensembles, will perform at 8 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 16, at the Arthur Zankel Music Center on the Skidmore campus, as part of the Sterne Virtuoso Concert Series. Read More.