A FREE program for Macintosh computers for generating frequencies of great digital precision. (Please see the disclaimer at the bottom of this page)
What do you need to run "RBTENGEN"?
What can you do with "RBTENGEN"?
- generate frequencies from 1 Hz to 22,050Hz
- use your Macintosh computer to "drive" an RB Plasma Device*
- feed your OM1 with frequencies generated by your Macintosh running RBTENGEN
- drive other Rife styled experimental frequency devices with your Macintosh computer
- feed your experimental RF device with frequencies generated by RBTENGEN
- see waveforms of thousands of frequencies, each containing 10 harmonics (via the built-in oscilloscope in RBTenGen)
*RBTENGEN has been tested with a Rife/Bare Plasma type device driving a 100% argon filled bulb*
How do I get going with RBTENGEN?
- Download Max/MSP 4.6.2 Runtime program from the link above
- Install the Max/MSP 4.6.2 Runtime program on your Macintosh computer
- Download the "RBTENGEN" program from the link above
- Double click on the "RBTENGEN" Icon and the program will launch
- Click on the "Turn Sound On Button"
- Choose a frequency you set using the up/down frequency keys
- Adjust the X axis of the oscilliscope display until you can easily view the waveform
- Connect the output of your Macintosh to the input of your OM1
- Flip the "Transmit" switch up on your OM1
- Watch your plasma light glow (with proper antenna tuner adjustments of course)
- Search for MORs with painstaking precision
- Generate test tones for your electronic devices to record and analyze
- Learn something about how to write a "patch" for Max/MSP (Music Synthesis Buffs)
Why is it called "RBTENGEN"?
- R: Rife (Royal Raymond Rife)
- B: Bare (Dr. James Bare)
- Ten: it generates 10 precise harmonics
- Gen: it is a frequency generator
Some Screen Shots of RBTENGEN in Action.
Some Waveforms and Spectra of RBTENGEN:
200 Hz Waveform (10 harmonics all of equal amplitude)
200 Hz Spectrum Analysis (10 precise harmonics)
2200 Hz 3D Spectrum Analysis (cool!)
Important Disclaimer: While "RBTENGEN" has been tested with the OM1 and a Rife/Bare Plasma Light Device, no guarantee of any kind is provided and you proceed at your own risk. This is an experimental program intended to assist people wanting to experiment with generating different kinds of frequencies, all of which have 10 powerful harmonics added to the fundamental. The program is free and provided as a service to the research community, but there is no implied warranty of any kind. Any damage or injury incurred while running RBTENGEN is your own personal responsibility and you agree to these terms when you download "RBTENGEN".
further questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org