Skidmore College Saratoga Horse Shows
at white hollow farm
Located just eight miles from downtown Saratoga Springs, New York, Skidmore's White Hollow Farm features seven large rings with state-of-the-art drainage and all-weather performance footing, permanent and tented stabling, multiple-sized turnout paddocks and a large camper area. There's ample room to ride and relax on this beautiful, horse-friendly property.
2018 SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
- $25,000 Grand Prix
- $10,000 All in One Jumper Classic
- $10,500 Open Jumper section
- $10,000 Junior and/or Jumper section
- $7,000 Jumper bonus
- $10,000 Take2 Thoroughbred prize money
- $15,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $5,000 USHJA National Hunter Derby
- $1,000 Junior and a/o Hunter Classics
- $1,500 Children's and Adult Hunter Derby
- $1,500 USHJA Pony Hunter Derby
- USHJA Green Hunter Incentive Stake Class
- President's Cup Equitation Challenge
About the Horse Show
Since 1927 the Skidmore College Saratoga Classic Horse Show has always been a highlight of the early summer season in Saratoga Springs. Today it is a nationally recognized United States Equestrian Federation Premier Hunter/Jumper event attracting top equestrian competitors from across the United States and Canada.
Access to higher education is a top priority of Skidmore, and the horse show aids in that purpose by having all net proceeds and sponsorships directly fund scholarships for students.