Performance - MusicSkidmore String Ensembles
Zankel Music Center: Coached by Michael Emery, Josh Rodriguez, and Jameson Platte Free & open to the publicRead More
Performance - MusicStudent Composers Concert
Zankel Music Center: Directed by Anthony G. Holland A program of music written by Skidmore student composers. Free & open to the publicRead More
- "Skidmore’s array of interdisciplinary and entirely one-of-a-kind classes exposed my true interests. Everything had been bubbling inside me waiting to manifest itself," said Jenny Lupoff '19
- Meet Juleyka Lantigua-Williams ’96, a government major who loved her genetics class and was on the construction team for the theater company. Today, she’s a storyteller opening media to more people of color.
- Myriad memories were captured by Skidmore students who studied abroad this past year. View nine top photos from Skidmore's 2018 Off-Campus Study and Exchanges photo contest.
- "Years ago, if someone told me I was going to play hockey here, I wouldn’t have believed them. Because I’m a first-generation college student and opportunities like this didn’t seem possible…until they were."
- An undeniable Skidmore tradition, Beatlemore Skidmania rocked campus for the 18th time. Once again, a magical musical experience materialized at the intersection of community and creative thought.
- Marley Amico '19 pens her perspective on traveling halfway around the world to volunteer in a Kenyan children's home and, as she puts it, "finally focus on the substance of life."
- Edvinas Rupkus '19 is officially Skidmore's all-time leading scorer. The talented guard has 1,693 points, passing former teammate Aldin Medunjanin '17 (1,684) and Brian Culkin '01 (1,689).
- There’s no denying Skidmore loves fall. But, we have an altogether different way of doing things here, and this season is no exception.
- Harry Mooney ’21 might be the Murray-Aikins Dining Hall’s biggest fan. Read why he calls our award-winning eatery one of Skidmore's "brilliant gems."
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
We’re completely committed to environmental action. From our own solar field and 29 buildings with geothermal heating and cooling, to student-run composting, gardens, and more–we’re doing it ourselves so our ecosystems, and those beyond them, can reap immediate benefits.