TourCurator's Tour of Ree Morton: The Plant That Heals…
Tang Teaching Museum Tang Teaching Museum: Join Dayton Director Ian Berry for a tour of Ree Morton: The Plant That Heals May Also Poison on Tuesday, August 20, at noon.This event is free and open to…Read More
Performance - MusicUpbeat on the Roof with bell's roar
Tang Teaching Museum Payne: Join us for a performance by bell’s roar on the rooftop of the Tang. Sean Desiree’s solo project, bell’s roar, blends hauntingly layered vocals with synthesizers,…Read More
LectureFox Adler Lecture
Palamountain Hall Gannett Auditorium: President Philip A. Glotzbachand theEnglish Department of Skidmore College cordially invite you to attend the ThirtyFirst Annual FoxAdler LectureThe Art of…Read More
LectureThis Land Is Our Land: How We Lost the Right to…
Palamountain Hall Davis Auditorium: This Land Is Our Land: How We Lost the Right to Roam and How to Take It BackDavis AuditoriumWednesday, Oct. 2nd7:00 p.m.Author and adventurer Ken Ilgunas will talk…Read More
- Ask students or faculty about Skidmore’s First-Year Experience, and their responses will range from a deep dive into the liberal arts supported by peers to a kickoff to college life in London.
- How one year at Skidmore, and a few serendipitous opportunities, transformed Heather Ricker '22 into a atmospheric physical chemistry researcher.
- Saratoga Springs and its surrounding area are home to more than 25 public parks and trails, two state parks and one national park. Here's one student's perspective on a few favorites.
- Olsen served most recently as an assistant coach at Ithaca College, where she helped the team achieve a third-place finish in the 2018 NCAA Division III championships and several regional titles.
- Proceeds benefit the Joseph C. and Anne T. Palamountain Scholarship Fund. NK Mabaso '19 received the sixth Anne T. Palamountain Scholar Award.
- Two visiting artists explore a new medium and experience Skidmore’s top-notch Printmaking Studio and arts community.
- Three students share what favorite events, activities and traditions make summer at Skidmore and in Saratoga Springs so special.
- Jack Mulhern ’17 is making a name for himself in the popular Netflix series “The Society.” But before he was a viral television sensation, he was testing out his writing and directing skills in Skidmore’s Theater Department.
- The Community Builders Recognition Award celebrates the commitment of President Philip and Marie Glotzbach to diversity at Skidmore and to enhancing the quality of life in Saratoga Springs and beyond.
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
We’re completely committed to environmental action. From our own solar field and 29 buildings with geothermal heating and cooling, to student-run composting, gardens, and more–we’re doing it ourselves so our ecosystems, and those beyond them, can reap immediate benefits.