- Marley Amico '19 pens her perspective on traveling halfway around the world to volunteer in a Kenyan children's home and, as she puts it, "finally focus on the substance of life."
- Edvinas Rupkus '19 is officially Skidmore's all-time leading scorer. The talented guard has 1,693 points, passing former teammate Aldin Medunjanin '17 (1684) and Brian Culkin '01 (1689).
- The community service program — founded in 2006 by Skidmore President Philip A. Glotzbach and his wife, Marie Glotzbach — brings staff and families together in a meaningful way during the holiday season.
- There’s no denying Skidmore loves fall. But, we have an altogether different way of doing things here, and this season is no exception.
- Members of the Skidmore community laid a wreath and raised the American flag as Skidmore College honored veterans at a campus ceremony Monday, Nov. 12.
- Harry Mooney ’21 might be the Murray-Aikins Dining Hall’s biggest fan. Read why he calls our award-winning eatery one of Skidmore's "brilliant gems."
- Jesse Epstein, from Long Island, New York, couldn’t find a college that supported his many passions. Then he came to Skidmore.
- Skidmore College celebrated the groundbreaking for its Center for Integrated Sciences with a visit from author and scientist, Neil Shubin.
- Paige Durrant ’19 pens a first-hand account of the Skidmore Career Development Center’s largest on-campus networking event, Career Jam.
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
We’re completely committed to environmental action. From our own solar field and 29 buildings with geothermal heating and cooling, to student-run composting, gardens, and more–we’re doing it ourselves so our ecosystems, and those beyond them, can reap immediate benefits.