Performance - MusicLadd Listening Lounge
Zankel Music Center: <p>Casual and collaborative performances by Skidmore students, building community through music. All are invited to attend. Light refreshments…Read More
LectureGreenberg Lecture: Avraham Rubin
PALMTN Gannett Auditorium: <p style="boxsizing: borderbox; margin: 0px 0px 20px; color: #22372b; letterspacing: 0.5px;"><span style="fontsize: 10pt;">In January 2023,…Read More
TANG Payne: <p class="MsoNormal">FRANCES STELOFF Lecture to be delivered by CAROLYN FORCHE<o:p></o:p></p> <p class="MsoNormal">At the Payne Room,…Read More
Performance - MusicTenzin Choegyal w/ the Attacca Quartet
Zankel Music Center: <p>Tenzin Choegyal is a Tibetan artist, composer, activist, musical director, and cultural ambassador, and one of the world’s finest musicians in the Tibetan tradition. As…Read More
- Skidmore alumnus Alex Carney ’22, who participated in a collaborative engineering program with Dartmouth College, is now chief technical engineer for SmartScope, a project that is using cutting-edge technology to speed up medical diagnoses.
- Skidmore College continues to receive recognition as a top liberal arts college in the nation and for offering exceptional financial aid, value, social mobility, quality of life, and innovative experiences to students.
- Skidmore tennis is settling into its new home after the Sept. 15-17 Thoroughbred Invitational, the first-ever competition on the outdoor tennis courts at McCaffery-Wagman Tennis and Wellness Center.
- Activists, artists, scholars, and the community will have opportunities to engage together through in-person and virtual lectures, workshops, exhibitions, and more, highlighting a variety of perspectives from and about the borderlands, Sept. 18 through Oct. 16.
- The Saratoga Springs Preservation Foundation gave the College its Landscape Initiative Award for planting dozens of native trees as part of improvements to its North Broadway entrance.
- With engaging orientation programs and ceremonial tributes, Skidmore College welcomed 738 members of the Class of 2027 for the 2023-2024 academic year.
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
It's something we hear often: Students come to Skidmore to "do both." They want to explore multiple passions – science and music, performance and politics. They seek the freedom, encouragement, and support to explore, mix, match, add, and create. We believe we offer all of this and more ... but we'll let them show and tell you themselves.