Tisch Learning Center TLC 202: JOIN PROFESSOR GREENSPANTO LEARN ABOUT THE VARIOUS OPTIONSTO PURSUE A CAPSTONE SENIOR SEMINAR,ADVANCED PROJECTS IN WRITING(FICTION, POETRY, NONFICTION),THESIS, AND…Read More
WorkshopUn-Representation Meditation Session
TANG Atrium: The exhibition UnRepresentation seeks to provide a space of healing for Black communities, with abstract art by Black creators serving as a source of meditative restoration.…Read More
VIRTUAL Online Event #1: Holy Bones! Art & Architecture of the Medieval Cult of Saints by Nancy Thebaut, Assistant Professor of Art History This talk will…Read More
VIRTUAL Online Event #1: Pictures Into Poems by Peg Boyers, Executive Editor of Salmagundi and Lecturer of English Often artists working in one medium take the…Read More
- The North Broadway home’s past and present speak to the College’s leadership and emphasis on community.
- For Skidmore College President Marc Conner — a prolific scholar, committed teacher, and visionary college leader — the liberal arts are deeply and firmly rooted in principles of diversity and inclusion.
- From Lucy Scribner to President Marc C. Conner, bold visions and creative leadership have transformed the College throughout its history.
- A look at how Marc C. Conner's inaugural celebration on Saturday, Oct. 16, fits into the history of the Skidmore tradition.
- Skidmore’s leadership, faculty, students, and staff are marking the opening of The Center, a new space in the heart of campus that reaffirms the College’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- The Tang is offering a rich variety of programs and exhibitions this fall, including Roommate: Living with Tang Art, a program that lets Skidmore students borrow work from its collection.
- The entire Skidmore community is enjoying the start of a new academic year filled with dynamic courses, athletics competition, beloved traditions, and — most of all — the return of all students, staff, and faculty to campus.
- With robust measures to protect against COVID-19, Skidmore is welcoming a first-year class of 728 students drawn from a record pool of 11,200 applicants for a fully in-person academic year.
- Classics professor Dan Curley and Nicky Kiernan ’21 have teamed up to develop a historical adventure game for use in introductory Latin courses — an example of creative, cross-disciplinary learning experiences at Skidmore.
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
We’re completely committed to environmental action. From our own solar field and 29 buildings with geothermal heating and cooling, to student-run composting, gardens, and more–we’re doing it ourselves so our ecosystems, and those beyond them, can reap immediate benefits.