ConferenceRadical Fiber Symposium
Tang Teaching Museum Payne: Join us Friday, January 28Saturday, January 29, 2022, for Radical Fiber: A Symposium on Art and Science to explore the intersections of textiles with sustainability,…Read More
Panel DiscussionExploring Museum Careers 2022
CO Calendar Only : Interested in a museum career? Join us Thursday, February 10, at 5:30 pm, for an evening exploring a variety of museum careers with a special group of museum professionals,…Read More
Tang TourCurators' Tour with Rachel Seligman and Nancy…
Tang Teaching Museum Atrium: Join the Assistant Director of Curatorial Affairs and Malloy Curator Rachel Seligman and Assistant Professor of Art History Nancy Thebault on Thursday, February 17, at…Read More
- Over the past two decades, the Tang Teaching Museum and Art Gallery has provided students with valuable work experiences and extraordinary access to art, artists, and ideas that supported careers both inside and outside the arts.
- The College is celebrating 40 years — 80 semesters — of MB 107, the rigorous, introductory management and business course that many students and alumni describe as a defining moment in their college experience.
- Political Science Professor Beau Breslin says his latest book, imagining what might have been if each generation in American history had written its own constitution, grew out of a first-year Scribner Seminar and a collaborative research project with Skidmore students.
- Faculty, staff, and students volunteer time, efforts, and items to support local residents and families through 16th annual Skidmore Cares.
- Hundreds of members of the Skidmore College community received boosters for their COVID-19 vaccinations at a clinic held on Skidmore’s campus.
- From within Skidmore’s curriculum, through their careers, and in other ways, big and small, Skidmore community members are making an impact.
- A selective grant from the Henry David Thoreau Foundation supports innovative, forward-thinking environmental work already underway at the College
- Just two years ago, Brandon Kasel ’20 was minding the nets for the Skidmore Men’s Ice Hockey team. Now, he has signed a pro contract as a goalie for the Adirondack Thunder.
- Skidmore College has once again been recognized as a top liberal arts college in the nation.
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
We’re completely committed to environmental action. From our own solar field and 29 buildings with geothermal heating and cooling, to student-run composting, gardens, and more–we’re doing it ourselves so our ecosystems, and those beyond them, can reap immediate benefits.