Tang TourBehind-the-Scenes Tour with Rachel Seligman
TANG Atrium: Experience a BehindtheScenes Tour with Assistant Director for Curatorial Affairs and Malloy Curator Rachel Seligman on Tuesday, July 17, at noon.This tour is free and open to the public.Read More
Performance - MusicUpbeat on the Roof with Wurliday
TANG Rooftop: Fronted by a pair of powerful vocalists—Ilana Morris and Tyrone Hartzog—Wurliday brings an exciting blend of soul and funk to its Upbeat debut. The Albanybased band packs a lot of…Read More
Tang TourCurator’s tour of 'Give a damn.' with Rebecca…
TANG Malloy Wing: Join Mellon Collections Curator Rebecca McNamara for a tour of Give a damn. on Tuesday, July 24, at noon. This event is free and open to the public.Read More
Performance - MusicUpbeat on the Roof with Golfstrom
TANG Rooftop: Golfstrom calls what it plays “vintage oldworld music.” What exactly is that? Popular music of the 1930s through the 1960s from regions in Europe and America. Band members are…Read More
- Because the first semester of college is a major transition. Happily, the Summer Advising Program offers a personalized introduction to the boundless opportunities that await first-year students at Skidmore.
- Trying to figure out what life might like at Skidmore? Here on a summer visit? Add a few of these stops to your agenda for an authentic Skidmore experience while you’re in town.
- Naira Abdula comes from Mozambique, a country with one of the lowest literacy rates in the world. At Skidmore, she’s gaining business and economics skills while raising funds to teach children to read, write, and count using interactive technology.
- Nigeria's uniform at the FIFA World Cup is a cultural sensation. Around the world, it's being hailed as “instantly-iconic,” “the most stylish,” and promoting “Nigerian swagger.” Matt Wolff '12, a graphic designer at Nike, is the man behind it.
- In part two of our “Skidmore Mentors” series, students and young alumni share how their professors became resources for advice on academics, careers, life and more
- Where do Skidmore students go to fill their (often reusable) coffee cups? Jillian Seigel '18 toured 10 spots in Saratoga Springs and found that, even in coffee, Creative Thought Matters.
- Equipped with hands-on experience, new networks, diplomas and a dose of creative thought, grads are ready to tackle both graduate school and the working world.
- How does a summer morning spent simulating on-scene firefighter tasks in high heat and humidity with 30+ pounds of fire gear feel? That just what Denise Smith, professor of health and human physiological sciences, along with Skidmore students, alumni, and several first responders wanted to find out.
- The Skidmore College Saratoga Classic Horse Show celebrated its 21st annual year of operation with the opening of its new home at White Hollow Farm.
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
We’re completely committed to environmental action. From our own solar field and 29 buildings with geothermal heating and cooling, to student-run composting, gardens, and more–we’re doing it ourselves so our ecosystems, and those beyond them, can reap immediate benefits.