Skidmore College: Please note the college will be closed from December 21 January 5, 2020. Thank you.Read More
CommunityRoommate: Living with Tang Art Preview
TANG Payne: Join us Thursday, January 23, at 6:00 PM, to celebrate the launch of Roommate: Living with Tang Art, the Tang’s new art loan program, which invites Skidmore students to borrow artwork…Read More
WorkshopBetween the Mountains Ink Workshop
TANG Payne: Join Serena Hildebrandt ’20, curator of Between the Mountains, on Wednesday, January 29, at 6:00 PM, for a workshop on painting with ink. Between the Mountains brings together…Read More
Reception2020 Spring Opening Reception
TANG Atrium: Join us Saturday, February 1, at 5:00 PM, for a celebration of our spring exhibitions. Mary Weatherford: Canyon–Daisy–Eden presents a survey of Weatherford’s career, drawing from…Read More
- “Tiffany & Co. has built a secret lab to crush its rivals,” says Bloomberg. Others call it a “think tank” and a “lab of shiny dreams.” But it’s the label that a recent grad has given it that elicits genuine pride for Dana Naberezny ’95: “a mini Skidmore.”
- For the 14th consecutive year, the Skidmore College community has come together to assist local residents and families through the Skidmore Cares community service program.
- After an impressive semester in their sports and classrooms, 32 Skidmore College student-athletes were recognized for their academic achievements by earning spots on the Liberty League fall All-Academic teams.
- Off campus, she is Ms. Goldstein, the teacher. On campus, she is Hillary, the college student. Balancing both roles can be equal parts hectic and exciting. Here is a day in the life of Hillary Goldstein ’20.
- Students, alumni, faculty, staff, community members, friends and family enjoyed three more sold-out shows from Skidmore’s annual celebration of the Beatles, which benefits Skidmore Cares.
- Hundreds of students studied abroad this past year, and their photos have arrived. Here are winners and finalists from the 2019 Off-Campus Study and Exchanges photo contest.
- Take a video journey with Zoe Pagliaro ’20 and Shay Kolodney ’21 to Al Gore’s Caney Fork Farms in Tennessee, where they recently conducted pioneering soil research with a focus on climate change.
- Over Thanksgiving and throughout the year, Skidmore’s International Friendship Family Program allows international students to become part of a “family away from family.”
- The annual hockey event is new within the span of Skidmore’s long history, but it’s becoming a beloved tradition that one player says is "about more than a game. It's about our community."
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
We’re completely committed to environmental action. From our own solar field and 29 buildings with geothermal heating and cooling, to student-run composting, gardens, and more–we’re doing it ourselves so our ecosystems, and those beyond them, can reap immediate benefits.