TourCurators’ Tour of Never Done
Tang Teaching Museum Tang Teaching Museum: Join us Friday, October 30, at noon, via Zoom, as Tang Assistant Director for Curatorial Affairs and Malloy Curator Rachel Seligman and Skidmore faculty…Read More
FilmCoco Movie Screening
Palamountain Hall Gannett Auditorium: ISU and Raíces want to invite you to our movie screening. We're watching our favorite movie COCO in Gannet Auditorium this Nov. 1st from 7 pm to 9 pm. Because of…Read More
DiscussionA Guide to Election Watching 2020
Tang Teaching Museum Tang Teaching Museum: Join us via Zoom on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3, from 7:00–8:30 PM, for a discussion of what to expect as returns begin to trickle in. Chris Mann,…Read More
SurreyWilliamson Inn: The Office of the President invites you to continue celebrating 15 years of generously supporting our local community! To participate, visit the Skidmore Cares webpage to learn…Read More
- Peer health educators are integral to wellness efforts at Skidmore, serving as resources to confide in and role models to emulate.
- The poet, author, poetry editor at The New Yorker and next director the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture speaks as part of Skidmore’s Racial Justice Initiative.
- Two exhibitions at Skidmore's Tang Teaching Museum honor the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment as an opportunity to explore how far women have come — and how much more still needs to be done.
- During a livestreamed event, Miranda shared touching and humorous anecdotes about his career, family and "Siempre, Luis," the new HBO documentary about his life.
- Ahead of the Nov. 1 fall transfer application deadline, recent transfer students share their thoughts on coming to Skidmore.
- Online format allows notable parent and alumni mentors from all over the world to network with students interested in learning more about various careers.
- The comprehensive new site compiles voting resources, a slate of College-sponsored events and faculty analyses for easy access by the campus and broader communities.
- The first phase of Skidmore’s Center for Integrated Sciences (CIS), the largest single academic initiative in College history, has been completed and is open for the fall semester.
- Although the COVID-19 pandemic has forced the cancellation of Liberty League competition this fall, student-athletes and all Skidmore students continue to enjoy lots of opportunities to stay active this semester.
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
We’re completely committed to environmental action. From our own solar field and 29 buildings with geothermal heating and cooling, to student-run composting, gardens, and more–we’re doing it ourselves so our ecosystems, and those beyond them, can reap immediate benefits.