WorkshopCrocheting Corals: Workshop for the Saratoga…
CO Calendar Only #1: Join us Tuesday, December 7, at 7PM, for a workshop and craft circle to crochet hyperbolic corals for the Saratoga Springs Satellite Reef, part of the worldwide Crochet Coral Reef…Read More
VendorSkidmore Shop Annual Spin the Wheel Sale
CO Calendar OnlyRead More
LectureHow to Kill a Superpower: Lessons from the USSR
Case Center The Center Main Stage: How to kill a superpower: lessons from the USSR The Soviet Union drew its last breath on Sunday, December 8, 1991, in a hunting lodge inside the primeval Belavezha…Read More
DiscussionMore Than You Notice Gallery Talk
Tang Teaching Museum Payne: Join us Thursday, December 9, at 6 pm, for presentations by the student curators of More Than You Notice: Photographic Reflections of Humanity and Socialization. Students…Read More
- From within Skidmore’s curriculum, through their careers, and in other ways, big and small, Skidmore community members are making an impact.
- A selective grant from the Henry David Thoreau Foundation supports innovative, forward-thinking environmental work already underway at the College
- Just two years ago, Brandon Kasel ’20 was minding the nets for the Skidmore Men’s Ice Hockey team. Now, he has signed a pro contract as a goalie for the Adirondack Thunder.
- Skidmore College has once again been recognized as a top liberal arts college in the nation.
- Staff, faculty, and students gathered to recognize the sacrifices and service of members of the armed forces at a campus Veterans Day ceremony.
- A campus located between the Proterozoic metasediments of the Adirondacks, the Cambro-Ordovician Taconics, and the Devonian Helderbergs, has its perks and Skidmore geoscience students are taking advantage.
- A look at how Marc C. Conner's inaugural celebration on Saturday, Oct. 16, fits into the history of the Skidmore tradition.
- Skidmore’s leadership, faculty, students, and staff are marking the opening of The Center, a new space in the heart of campus that reaffirms the College’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- With robust measures to protect against COVID-19, Skidmore is welcoming a first-year class of 728 students drawn from a record pool of 11,200 applicants for a fully in-person academic year.
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
We’re completely committed to environmental action. From our own solar field and 29 buildings with geothermal heating and cooling, to student-run composting, gardens, and more–we’re doing it ourselves so our ecosystems, and those beyond them, can reap immediate benefits.