- Reunion participants explore the North Woods while on a nature hike
- Linda Jackson-Chalmers '73, Trustee, and William Chalmers, Jr.
- Guests talk in front of a piece by Katie Brockway '08, 'Perseverence', at the Alumni Art Show Opening Reception
- Dayton Director Ian Berry leads a group of alumni through the 'Someday is Now: The Art of Corita Kent' exhibit in the Tang Museum
- Minicollege class led by Sheldon Solomon
- The platform party in the College's Alumni Awards and Recognition Ceremony included, from left to right, Adam Wald '94, Alumni Association Board of Directors, Chair of Reunions; award recipient Shep Murray '93; award recipient Jill Holler Durovsik '87; award recipient Carrie Van Kloberg '68; President Philip A. Glotzbach; Gail Dudack '70, P'11, President of the Alumni Association Board of Directors; award recipient and Trustee Emerita, Joan Layng Dayton '63; award recipient Meg Reitman Jacobs '63; Steven Cohen '72, P'10, Alumni Association Board of Directors, Chair of Alumni Awards Committee; Mary Jane Baker Macartney '48 accepting the award on behalf of Elizabeth "Tibby" Van Ness Reid '48; award recipient and Trustee, John Brestoff Parker '08; award recipient Natalie "Til" Jones Neri '53; award recipient and Trustee, Barbara Kahn Moller '78, and award recipient and Alumni Association Board of Directors, Chair of Young Alumni Giving, Patrick McEvoy '03.
- Class of 1963 hard at work creating collages inspired by the 'Someday is Now: The Art of Corita Kent' exhibit in the Tang Museum
- Alumni Awards and Recognition Ceremony
- Nursing program reception with Karen Arciero, Senior Teaching Associate in Health and Exercise Sciences
- Fireworks over Haupt Pond
Alumna draws inspiration from experience and surroundings, and shares her work with the city of New York in a distinctive way.
Alumna Leah Buechley '97 says, "Anything you can do with paper and pen, you can do with electronics." She will discuss her invention, the LilyPad Arduino construction kit, in a Nov. 21 public talk.
Rachel Seligman '91, now on the staff of the Tang Teaching Museum, was inspired 15 years ago by the remarkable story of Solomon Northup.
The 2013 production will celebrate the start of Beatlemania and focus on music released in 1963.
Skidmore alumni from around the world showed their Skidmore pride on College Colors Day, August 30, 2013. To check it out, click here.
Relive the great memories of Reunion 2013 here!