The Bursar’s Office is responsible for student accounts, billing, and collection. We provide customer service and assistance to students, parents/guardians, and other authorized users. Bills are sent electronically, and payment options are available online.
- July 15 - Fall bills sent electronically
- August 15 - Fall bill due date
- November 15 - Spring bills sent electronically
- December 15 - Spring bill due date
Memo credits for planned financial aid will be reflected for students who
- applied for financial aid,
- provided all required information, and
- were offered a financial aid award package through Skidmore College's Office of Financial Aid. [read more]
Cost of Attendance
You can review the new rates for the academic year of 2016–17 at the Cost of Attendance page.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Skidmore College Bursar's Office with any questions or comments that you may have.Location: Starbuck Center, 1st Floor
Hours of Operation: 8:30-12:00 and 1:00-4:30, Monday through Friday