Business Services

International Travel Insurance

The College provides International Travel Insurance to Skidmore employees engaged in College business abroad, as well as students enrolled in Skidmore's Off-Campus Study and Exchange Programs.

Information for Employees                    Information for Students

International Travel Globe ImageThere are several sources of current information about safety and security for the country your visiting. The U.S. State Department creates Consular Information Sheets for every country. In the event of a natural disaster or other security threat, the State Department will issue a Public Announcement on their web page. Should conditions further deteriorate, the State Department will issue a Travel Warning. It is possible to register for automatic emails whenever these statements are made or updated, and it is wise to stay informed of current conditions.

Consular Information Sheets:

Public Announcements:

Travel Warnings:

For additional insurance information please contact Business Services at 518-580-5812.