About the Susan Hirsch Schwartz Fund
The Susan Hirsch Schwartz Fund was established to encourage the involvement of economically disadvantaged students (receiving significant financial aid and grant money) in off-campus career and graduate school exploration. If approved, the SHS Fund will cover up to $150 for travel assistance, interview attire, food (excluding alcoholic beverages), application fees, postage, and other expenses. Expenses must be preapproved. Students are required to submit all receipts. Qualified students will be permitted to receive one award per year.
Examples of what could be funded:
- ECCD Boston or New York Career Day, CIC, other career days
- Off-campus graduate school fairs
- Informational interviews with alumni, parents, and other contacts
- Regional networking receptions
- Job interviews
- Grad school application fees
- Kaplan Test Prep course fees
Click here to download the application. To see if you quality or for more information, please contact Corine Houry at firstname.lastname@example.org.